Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

I have decided that I am going to do diddly squat on Sundays. No dishes, no cleaning, no laundry, no public outings or trips to the store (unless needed). I am going to sit on my couch, eat when I feel hungry, read until I fall asleep, wake up when I want, wear whatever I want, play around online for however long I want, and be down right lazy.

America, let us all just take some time out of our ridiculously busy lives and just rest. Can we do that? If we all just took some time to do absolutely nothing and rest our minds and bodies, we would be more likely to get along, make flower chains, and have peaceful community camp outs that include sing-a-longs and marshmallow roasting activities.

On a similar note, the government needs to mandate a nap law that would read something like this: All businesses must require their employees to take 20-30 minute naps during their work day. A nap during the ol' 9-5 would be highly refreshing and I am positive that more people would buck up and be more productive folk.

This has been my ramble for the day. I have thoroughly enjoyed my Sunday doing nothing.

May the force be with you this lovely night.

No comments: